Support for internationalization
Eurojuris España provides special attention to projects to internationalize Spanish businesses by endeavoring to foresee and meet any legal needs that may arise:
– Drafting and negotiating of preliminary and final agreements related to import and export transactions, general conditions of sale, distribution, agency, franchise and supply agreements and other possible means of introducing Spanish products to international markets
– Best investment formula, taking into consideration both tax and business advantages, as well as liaison and branch offices, company formation, and joint venture capital and agreements, and the practical implementation of the formula
– Protection of intellectual and industrial property rights of Spanish companies at an international level
– International tax planning
– Formal out-of-court settlements, including possible negotiations and assistance and defense in legal proceedings and arbitration initiated abroad
Our experience in these fields, and our worldwide legal coverage make it possible for us to offer these services as true specialists in legal assistance for internationalization.