Eurojuris International has been a leading network of independent law firms since 1992 and covers 650 different cities/locations in 50 different countries worldwide.
The main objective of Eurojuris International is to provide companies, corporations, public authorities and privat clients with direct legal adivce and local legal representation all over Europe and the world. Eurojuris International is actually made up 600 independent law firms and 49 correspondents worldwide, 6.000 professional lawyers committed to provide quality legal services.
The Eurojuris headquarters were first awarded ISO 9001 certification in 2005 and have retained this qualification ever since.
To ensure the quality of the national organizations and of Eurojuris International itself, the association has imposed 10 commandments that its law member firms must obey.
The spanish lawyers’s association Eurojuris España is the exclusive representative of Eurojuris International in Spain and is governed by its own by-laws.
Wherever you need a lawyer in Spain or in the world, you will always find an Eurojuris member to help you.
We believe that the best legal service must be based on a thorough and up-to-date knowledge of legislation and its application. Our Knowledge Groups are strategic units specialised on the development of a specific market segment that help our lawyers to find training tailored to their needs in order to provide the best service to our clients.
Eurojuris Knowledge Groups aim to provide solutions to highly specialised issues in Europe and all over the world in the following areas:
- Corporate & Tax Law
- Employment Law
- Energy and environment Law
- Family, Inheritance and Succession Law
- Insolvency, Restructuring and Banking Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- International Litigation, ADR and Contracts
- International Trade Transport and Insurance Law
- Real Estate Law
Jurismus is an international association of active young lawyers within theEurojuris network, for lawyers under 40 with the following objectives:
- Attract the best European young lawyers to the Eurojuris International network
- Establish an extensive social and professional international network for young lawyers
- Promote and facilitate B2B between young lawyers
- Improve young lawyers personal, professional and intercultural qualifications
- Be the gateway for young lawyers to Eurojuris International and facilitate young lawyers’ entrance into the network and the specialist groups
Eurojuris organises approximately 100 events each year, exclusively available to all Eurojuris members, on a wide range of legal and business development topics. Twice a year, you also have the opportunity to meet with other Eurojuris lawyers during the Annual Congress (300 lawyers) and during the Practice Groups’ Day, dedicated to specialised practices in Europe. You can also attend the Eurojuris Annual Golf Cup, that attracts participants from all over Europe and represents an excellent opportunity for networking in an informal and relaxed setting.
Eurojuris events are excellent opportunities to meet and exchange ideas. The majority of our international business comes from contacts made during Eurojuris events. Thierry Clerc, ID Avocats, Paris
If you want to know more about the next coming events at Eurojuris click here.